As social media evangelists, HeadRed often participate in Twitter networking hours as it’s a great way to connect with other local businesses. To promote what we do, we like to provide some helpful and useful tips to show that we know what we’re talking about, and as such – we’ve created this latest whitepaper to help you get the most out of the Twitter hours.
Who is the guide for?
This guide will benefit you if you’re looking to:
- promote your business through Twitter
- promote your business within your local area
- grow your Twitter followers
- improve your current efforts on Twitter
What will the guide tell you?
- What are Twitter networking hours?
- Why should you engage in Twitter hours?
- 9 Top Tips for Networking in Twitter Hours
- A downloadable Twitter Hour calendar that you can print off
- A social profile graphic dimension size guide
Download the Twitter Hours Whitepaper!
To download the whitepaper, simply select one of the options below to share this post, then the ‘download’ button should appear!
Read the guide?
If you’ve read the guide, please comment below to let us know your thoughts, or if you have any questions.
Latest posts by Hannah Stephen (see all)
- Social Media Marketing Workshops - 15th January 2015
- New Site Launch: Peter Pan Day Nursery in Coventry - 6th November 2014
- Whitepaper : A Guide to Getting the Most out of Twitter Networking Hours - 14th August 2014