Having delivered two workshops on Social Media Marketing to SME’s in Birmingham last year, HeadRed are delighted to announce another two workshops planned in January and February 2015.
Hosted by West Midlands Business Export, a business funding project managed by Coventry University Enterprises Limited, the workshops have attracted a variety of SME’s from all over the West Midlands who are keen to promote their products or services overseas. With social media being a big player in the online marketing mix of today, HeadRed believe social media is an effective way to tap into new international markets, particularly for smaller SME’s who have time resources to invest in what can be a cost-effective channel to directly reach target audiences.
HeadRed have received positive feedback from attendees of the previous workshops in Birmingham, who have learned the fundamentals of social media and how to manage an effective marketing campaign from creating a strategy to measuring results.
The workshops planned for 22nd January in Coventry and 11th February in Birmingham, aim to provide further businesses in the Midlands with a better understanding of the potential of social media marketing and the guidance needed to create an effective strategy. The half-day sessions will cover:
- An introduction to popular social media platforms
- Defining audiences and clear goals
- Creating an effective social media strategy
- Content marketing and planning
- Monitoring, measuring and management tools
For more information or to book your place, visit the WM Export website.
Latest posts by Hannah Stephen (see all)
- Social Media Marketing Workshops - 15th January 2015
- New Site Launch: Peter Pan Day Nursery in Coventry - 6th November 2014
- Whitepaper : A Guide to Getting the Most out of Twitter Networking Hours - 14th August 2014