We are looking to recruit driven, enthusiastic digital marketers for our SEO department, based within the HeadRed office near Coventry. From link building and onsite optimisation to analytics and reporting, we’re looking for people who have a passion for digital marketing and can help bring success to our clients’ campaigns. The job role will mainly consist of PPC and SEO, but there is also potential to manage social and email marketing campaigns too.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking to interview candidates with any level of experience as there is an opportunity to either join the team as an experienced SEO Account Manager or as an SEO Account Executive if you have little or no experience. Full training will be provided for the role, so a willingness to learn and the ability to learn new skills quickly is essential for this opportunity in the fast-paced industry that is SEO.
Preferably, our new member will fit the following:
• Basic understanding of online marketing mainly SEO, PPC and social media
• Marketing or similar degree
• Desire to work and grow in the online marketing industry
• Creative and full of new ideas
• Driven, self-motivated attitude to work
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Previous experience of communicating with clients or the public
What you can expect working at HeadRed:
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• 20 days annual leave
• Working hours Mon – Thurs: 8am – 4pm, Fridays: 8am – 3.30pm
• Opportunity to develop your career in a marketing team
• Close relationships with clients
• Working alongside awesome people
The HeadRed office is easily accessible by car from the following areas within the West Midlands and Warwickshire: Coventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Solihull.
No recruitment agencies please.